A purpose driven goal setting workshop for those looking to SLAY! Setting arbitrary goals can be a set up for failure. In fact, 80% of new year’s resolutions fail by February. This workshop is NOT just about setting goals. The SLAY Sessions are about aligning who you are with what you want. We will not only define the goals, but WHY those goals are your goals, HOW you will achieve them, AND we will cultivate the purpose driven growth mindset necessary to follow through all year long.
GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP
Session 1: Sunday January 12th 2-4 pm
Session 2: Sunday January 26th 2-4pm
Session 3: Sunday February 2nd 2-4pm
Session 4: Sunday February 9th 2-4pm
What You Will Do
Over the course of this 4 week purpose driven goal setting workshop you will work with a professional life coach to: identify your strengths and values, the limiting beliefs and fixed mindsets that have blocked you from accomplishing your goals in the past, set goals following the SMARTIE format (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound, Intrinsic, and Enthusiastic), and develop your Plan-o-Slay!
- Session 1: Review the year, identify what has gotten in the way, what you are leaving behind, and what you are building for the future.
- Session 2: Identify your blocks, set them on fire, and learn how to cultivate a purpose driven growth mindset. Strategize your Plan-o-SLAY for the next 12 months setting goals which align what you want with who you are.
- Session 3: Breaking each goal down to it’s basic parts we prioritize each one on necessity and JOY, set a rough timeline, identify milestones, and most importantly – ways to celebrate our little victories!
- Session 4: Finalize your strategy for the year, share your SLAY mission, and celebrate the future you have built for yourself.
- 8 hours of life coaching ($1125 value)
- Your all-inclusive SLAY WerkBook
- A new 2020 planner to track your goals for the year
- Make up sessions: If you miss a session for any reason, your life coach will meet 1 on 1 with you to cover the content you missed at no additional cost.
- 2 one hour sessions with a coach to use over the next 12 months for accountability to ensure your success!
Who Should Attend
It is simple, this goal setting workshop is meant for those who are looking to:
- SLAY all the dragons.
- SMASH Goals.
- Have ZERO excuses.
- Live this life so fully, their hearts explode.
- All are welcome.